Mortal Kombat X DLC includes Tanya, Tremor, and Predator
Warner Bros. details the game's Kombat Pack.
A few days ago, an Xbox Store listing revealed that the Predator, the alien from the movie of the same name, will be a playable character in Mortal Kombat X for those who buy the game's premium edition.
Now, publisher Warner Bros. officially announced that the Predator will be included in one of four pieces of DLC. The other three pieces of DLC add the previously announced Jason Voorhees, Tanya, and Tremor. Each of the packs will also include new skins for existing characters.
Here's a complete breakdown of what's included in each of the packs:
The Ultimate Horror Pack:
- Playable character Jason Voorhees
- Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac
The Klassic Pack #1:
- Playable character Tanya
- Klassic skins for Kano, Sonya and Liu Kang
The Predator / Prey Pack:
- Playable character Predator
- Predator-themed skins Commando Johnny, Infrared Scorpion and Carl Weathers as Jax
The Klassic Pack #2:
- Playable character, Tremor
- Klassic skins for Quan Chi, Jax and Kung Lao
All of the above content will be included in the Kombat Pack, which comes with the Mortal Kombat X Kollector’s Edition by Coarse, Limited Edition and Premium Edition. The Kombat Pack will also be available for purchase separately for $30.