Dungeons 2 goes Gold
Can your PC rig run the upcoming RTS?
Publisher Kalypso on Wednesday announced that its upcoming dungeon-based RTS Dungeons 2 has officially gone gold, meaning development on the title is finished ahead of its release for PC in April. The game arrives April 24 through Steam, while a physical version will be available on April 28.
Much like the classic game Dungeon Keeper from Peter Molyneux, Dungeons 2 asks you to build a network of dungeons, recruit an army of evil minions that you can keep in line by slapping them around with your Hand of Terror, and defend your dungeon from invading heroes. A new addition to Dungeons 2 is the ability to take your armies above ground, and fight the humans in more traditional real-time strategy battles.
Dungeons 2 Minimum system requirements:
- CPU: AMD or Intel, 3GHz Dual-Core or 2.6 GHz Quad-Core
- RAM: 3 GB RAM
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2) 32bit
- GPU: Intel HD4400, NVIDIA GeForce GT 440/GT 650M, AMD Radeon HD 7750/R5 255M
- Sound: DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- 5 GB free space
Recommended system requirements:
- CPU: AMD Quad-Core @ 3.8 GHz or Intel Quad-Core @ 3.2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: AMD Radeon R7 265 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
- OS: Windows 7 x64 (SP1)
- SSD hard drive, 5 GB free space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible soundcard