Armored Warfare: Big changes to artillery mechanics
Obsidian Entertainment's been paying attention to player feedback, and the result of that are a range of improvements to the artillery mechanics in its upcoming competitive tank battle game, Armored Warfare.
The changes, which are already live in the game's second Alpha test, include:
- Incoming Artillery Warning - HUD alert warns players of incoming Artillery shellls
- Counter Battery Radar - locations of firing artillery units are flagged on the minimap with pings visible only to Artillery units on the enemy team
- New Camera View.
- Artillery Unit Balance Changes
- Units per team capped at 3
- More accurate, but shots do less damage and have a wider splash radius
- Increased rate of fire