IDC/Games announces MMO Card Game Berserk: The Cataclysm commercial launch in Thai
IDC/Games launches the free to play MMO Card game Berserk: The Cataclysm in Thai. Players from this country can now fight for the territory control with their armies and clans.
Publisher IDC/Games announces the commercial launch of the free to play collectible card game ‘Berserk: The Cataclysm’ in Thai. The game is already available in 9 languages, so players from this region can now join the fight with all the fellow Ungars. Players are now able to play the game for free at https://berserk.idcgames.com/th
‘Berserk: The Cataclysm’ is a free-to-play collectible card browser game developed by Bytex Games and published by IDC/Games. Its exclusive automated battle system has lead it to become one of the most successful online trading card games due to its complexity and meta game, which includes clan wars and territory control thought warfare and PvP.
In ‘Berserk: The Cataclysm’, players have to show off their strategic skills by creating their own squads, Berserk’s very own card decks. The game takes place in the fantasy world of Laar, a universe destroyed by the Darkness in which there are limited resources, and outrageous beings dwell the lands. The fight for survival is a continuous battle for the few remaining territories of Laar: only those Ungar sorcerers who manage to raise their lands towards heaven and create a floating island will survive.
In this adventure for power and glory, players become Ungars and have to command their squads to hinder other players’ and enemies attempts in order to snatch their territories. At the same time, they will have to conquer the power of the five elements and improve their magic skills.
- Create their own squads by mixing more than 1,200 available cards, as well as improve and evolve their cards to create ones that are more powerful.
- Develop their own strategies, combining all kind of cards and elements.
- Conquer other players’ territories to increase their own resources.
- Enjoy different kind of battles, including PvP and PvE.
- Participate in regular tournaments like “The King of the Hills” in which the one who holds the throne will have to resist attacks from other players.